Thursday 17 April 2014

I've been nominated! - Liebster Award

 
I have been nominated by the lovely Steph Furuholmen, from http://urbantherapy1.blogspot.co.uk/ , for the Liebster award. The award is to get blogs with less than 200 followers the recognition that they need and deserve! Now, I have 0 followers at the moment (though I do have a little group of followers on bloglovin') so hopefully this will help more people to see and follow my blog! 

Okay, so the 'rules' are you have to answer 11 questions that are given to you by the person you were nominated by and once you answered those, nominate 11 other bloggers. You also have to create 11 more questions for the bloggers you nominated!

So here goes:

1. Who is your style icon?
To be honest I don't really have one. Though I do love fashion and love the style of certain celebs (Marina and the diamonds for example) I wouldn't say I have an 'icon'.

2. If you could only use 3 make-up products for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Number 1 would be powder, I have such oily skin so I literally reapply powder like 5 times a day. 2 would be eyebrow pencil, I do have quite thick eyebrows but the hairs themselves are quite thin so I fill my eyebrows in every day, they are essential! 3 would be lip balm. I don't know if this counts but, as I have quite full lips, I have to use lip balm all the time to stop my lips from being dry and cracking.

3. What are you handbag essentials?
I always without a doubt carry some form of spray with me, either perfume or impulse body spray. I also have a lipstick in my bag everyday, whatever shade I am wearing I just chuck I in and go! Lately, I've also been keeping a pair of sunglasses in my bag because the weather is really brightening up here in the uk!

4. What is your summer nail colour?
I don't really have a specific colour as of yet as it's not quite summer but one that I am wearing on my nails right now is 'Prickly Pear' by Barry M. It's a really nice pastel purple, lovely for spring.

5. What is your favourite fashion era?
As bad as this sounds, I really don't know anything about past fashion, so I would have to pass on that one :')

6. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Very hard question! Off the top of my head I would have to say Leonardo Di Caprio. He's such an amazing actor and he's hot.

7. Who is your celebrity crush?
*read answer above*

8. Who is your favourite blogger?
Louiseeee! Or SprinkleOfGlitter. I love how she seems so genuine in her posts and always keeps up to date. I also love her little British colloquialisms like 'Toodlepip' haha.

9. Why did you start you blog?
I have had like 4 previous blogs before this one that I have deleted ( being at school I never had time to update) but each one was started because I was inspired. I love reading other blogs and wanted to write something so that others would like reading my blog. I am sticking to this blog however and hope it will inspire others too.

10. If you could give any advice to someone wanting to start a blog, what would it be?
Stay up to date! As hard as it is you have to find a way to motivate yourself to keep posting (I am bad when it comes to motivation). Also keep titles simple but still letting people know what the post is about. I tend to skip past posts with titles that don't really explain anything about what's in them.

11. Sum up yourself in 3 words
Determined, Creative and Laid back

Okay so that's all the questions, now I nominate:
 
- My Pretty Apparel
- Janine's Beauty Blog
- Hey It's Louise
- Megan Roisinn
- Bittersweet Bhavna
- Blonde Canvas
- Hello Miss Jordan
- Mood Box
- She Wears Burgundy
- Benish Khan
 
I do apologise to these nominees if they do in fact have more than 200 followers, but some of the follow widgets weren't showing :S
 
My questions are:
 
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your most favourite item in your wardrobe?
3. Only wearing foundation for the rest of your life or wear every makeup item except foundation for the rest of your life?
4. How do you motivate yourself to update your blog?
5. If you were a colour, what colour would you be and why?
6. What is your favourite make-up product right now?
7. What's your favourite film?
8. When did you start blogging?
9. How do you wear your hair?
10. Who inspired you to start blogging?
11. Do you have any tips for new bloggers?
 
I suck at coming up with questions XD
I hope you liked this post and I do have an idea for my next post; it involves motivation!
 
Taa Taa for now,
 
x

1 comment:

  1. It we could only use 3 products, we'd probably have to say mascara, blush and undereye concealer!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete