Sunday 27 April 2014

Beauty & Fashion Haul ♥

I feel like it's been a while since I posted last and for that I apologise. Like I have said many times before, I try and post as often as I can and getting hold of the laptop is pretty difficult as my mum uses it for work. But I am trying to keep Ellessi updated!

 
It was payday a few days ago and, like many of you ladies that love to shop, I couldn't help but treat myself to a few things. I know it says 'Fashion' in the title but really there is only one vest top, I just wasn't sure how to include it without adding 'and a vest top' at the end. Anyway..
 
 
The first thing I bought was a cropped vest top from River Island. This top only recently came in to our store and I think it's so cool! It's quite baggy but, as it's cropped, it doesn't look too oversized. I tried this top on with shorts and it's my new fave spring/summer outfit!
 
 
I'm never usually the type to believe adverts on TV as I'm quite a sceptical person (especially when it comes to hair or makeup adverts) but the frizz-ease advert really sucked me in. I mean, the lady has crazy frizzy hair at the beginning of the advert then applies 'just a few drops of serum' then all of a sudden her hair is full, bouncy and voluminous with perfect curls! I fell for it.. I went and bought £22 worth of frizz-ease (I know right..) but thanks to an awesome deal at Asda I got all three products for £10! Bargain!
 
 
 As you probably have figured out by reading my previous posts, I'm a sucker for anything that helps with oily skin and, while watching one of Tanya Burr's Youtube videos, I noticed this powder 'One Heck of a Blot'. I've never tried any of the Soap & Glory makeup products before and I'm very indecisive when it comes to powder because I want to buy the best products for my skin but I thought I'd give it a try. At £12 it better be good! haha.


I think it's safe to say that every haul I do will have at least one Barry M nail polish, I'm pretty much addicted to them. I'm trying to brighten up my look for summer and these colours are perfect to do that. The pastel pink is called Rose Hip and the minty green is called Green Berry. Turns out I already had the pastel pink one though... oops!


As I'm trying to brighten up my look, I've been trying out brighter colours on my lips. I couldn't find the colours I wanted anywhere but it suddenly hit me that Barry M doesn't just do nail polish! I'd never bought a Barry M lipstick before but I tried the lilac one out and I loved it so went back and bought the coral lipstick too! The lilac lipstick is number 129 and the coral is number 54. The coral is my new favourite lip colour for summer!

So these are my recent purchases! If you've tried any of the beauty products please comment below and let me know what you think, and if you want any reviews then do let me know!

Thanks for reading,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment