Monday 3 March 2014

Finally!

Hello everyone!


I just wanted to let you know that I have ordered a laptop! I will finally be able to keep up with posts as I will have it all to myself! It should come by Friday so, in the mean time, I'll be doing a couple of posts using my phone (hence the crappy quality selfie above...). However, this may not seem like a big deal but, on the blogger app you can't move all the text to the centre as in all my previous posts which is very frustrating... Don't be surprised if this post gets edited in a few days .. it's gotta be consistent! ;)

Oh yeah! I have a little notepad that I am jotting down all my blog ideas in because I am a pretty forgetful person and this blog is something that I am planning to stick to! I have already taken some photos of my outfit today so expect an OOTD very soon!

Anyway, as I'm writing this outside, in the rain, in the cold, on my phone ( that's dedication for you!) I better go, my fingers are pretty numb right now XD 

I'll update soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment